Use this free tip calculator to determine the tip and total bill amount.
Using the Tip Calculator is fairly simple.
- First, select the currency from the drop-down list.
- Next, enter the total amount of the bill.
- Next, enter the tip percentage.
- Finally, select the number of people to split between, and then click the "Calculate" button.
- Take a look at the results of your calculation below.
The Tip Calculator uses the following formulae:
- Total Tip = Bill Amount * (Tip Percentage / 100)
- Total Amount = Bill Amount + Tip Amount
- Tip Per Person = Total Tip / Number of people
- Total per Person = Total Amount / Number of people
|Buffet||No tipping||No tipping||No tipping|