Freight Density and Ratio Calculator
Calculating the density proportion and other freight parameters is uncomplicated operating our freight calculator:
- Enter the dimensions and weight for each part of your cargo.
- In case that there are numerous parts with same weight and dimensions, multiply the piece count.
- Press on the plus symbol ("+") to the left side of the first line to add a different line. Enter new dimensions and weights for any particular piece.
- The calculator will reckon the united quantity proportion of the unified freights, their heft and cube metric area.
- Also you can add a price per kilo to see how expensive will be your shipment.
The Freight Density and Dimensions Calculator is formed to count some freight parameters, such as cargo level volume, compactness factor and cube metric area of your freight. The price effectiveness of relocation your cargo is best performed in sight of its factor of compactness. If your compactness factor is low, your cargo will consume a fair amount of place, so moving it will be expensive. Such shipments are referred to as 'Volumetric shipments'.
Density Ratios Table
|1:1||500 - 1000|
|1:2||333 - 500|
|1:3||250 - 333|
|1:4||200 - 250|
|1:5||167 - 200|
|1:6||143 - 167|
|1:7||125 - 143|
|1:8||111 - 125|
|1:9||100 - 111|
|1:10||Up to 100|